Test Bank 7th Roles Leadership Management and Nursing Functions in edition MarquisHuston
SALE: Offer Ends in
Confidential, safe, fast and affordable. You will receive this test bank electronically and you will be able to download it instantly today, after you checkout. You will receive all 25 chapters for this test bank. It may sound crazy in this day in age, but we care about nursing students and we appreciate your business. Really.
If you feel like school is really hard right now and you are wondering what information you must know, then this nursing test bank is for you. You can learn exactly what you need to know to increase your knowledge and decrease learning useless information.? Please contact us or would like a sample before your purchase. if you are ready to access and download all chapters of this nursing test bank, then add this product to your basket and checkout, you will be able to download it immediately.'We care and we want to help you succeed.
Get all 25 chapters via PDF or Word document for Test Bank in Huston 7th and Mangement Application Roles Nursing Theory Marquis Functions Leadership and Edition
This is the one and only test bank for this nursing book. There is no other, if you are looking for the official nusing test bank then you can download this instantly as our system is automated so you dont have to wait to download the file today.- Private Area as soon as you checkout. We care about nursing students and we try to help students study better by providing them with authentic nursing test banks.
Almost all of our clients graduate with honors and easily obtain Bachelors and Masters degrees in Nursing. All orders are safe, secure private and confidential. Get your nursing test bank for Test Bank in Huston 7th and Mangement Application Roles Nursing Theory Marquis Functions Leadership and Edition
HERE IS A SAMPLE CHAPTER FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT:
1. What is servant leadership based on?
A) Trusting and valuing employees
B) Genuinely liking your colleagues
C) A laissez-faire style of leadership
D) A dynamic leadership charisma
2. To build a cooperative and effective team, leaders should
A) never show their true feelings.
B) always empathize with followers.
C) be able to identify emotions in themselves and others.
D) always show their true feelings.
3. To increase the likelihood that followers dont mislead leaders,
A) make sure followers are allowed to disagree.
B) distrust what others say until the facts are proved.
C) determine on whom to rely and who not to listen to.
D) look only at facts and not rely on intuition.
4. Who is a leader?
A) Someone who is always trustworthy
B) An individual who may be flawed
C) Someone who always have good intentions
D) One who is incompetent and will not be followed
5. To decrease overtime, the manager of a surgical unit offers nurses who get their work finished on time for an entire 2-month period an extra day off with pay at regular time. What is this an example of?
A) Bribing nurses
B) Quantum leadership
C) Principal agent theory
D) Servant leadership
6. What does one realize when examining leaders and managers?
A) The leadership role is most important in nursing today.
B) The management role is most important because of the high cost of health care.
C) The most important leadership role is charisma, and the most important management role is business acumen.
D) There is a need to integrate management and leadership.
7. What is the conclusion of interactional theories?
A) Leaders, followers, and the situation were all variables that interacted.
B) Good results would occur if leaders led well.
C) Followers had little effect on positive outcomes, but the situation did.
D) The situation had the most profound effect on success in leadership.
8. What is emotional intelligence?
A) Requires that you hold your emotions in check
B) Use emotions effectively
C) Is an intelligence that you are born with
D) Requires attending seminars on feelings
9. A manager has proposed to the hospital board that it hires someone to teach management and leadership classes and that head nurses are paid to attend the classes. What is this an example of?
A) Using emotional intelligence
B) Transformational leadership
C) Building human capital
D) Using quantum leadership
10. An organization has hired six foreign RNs whose manager has noticed they dont mix with other staff. They often speak in their own language during their breaks, although they speak English while on duty. Which would be the most helpful action for this manager to take to better assimilate these RNs?
A) Tell the foreign nurses they should not speak in a foreign language anywhere at work.
B) Send them to an English language course at the local adult school.
C) Ask the nonforeign RNs to make an effort to include the foreign nurses in after-work activities.
D) Begin a short sharing session before client report, so all RNs can share information about their cultures and differences in client care.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please send us an email to: [email protected]